Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hippy Hoppy Haaaapppyyyyyy!!

I am SO happy.
My best friends are amazing and I've been gaining new friends just this past month who are all so very nice and fun! :)
I'm going to church and really trying to focus on what the most important thing is for me: my relationship with God.
When all else fails, HE'S the one that's always going to be there and love me no matter what.
School is going better and I've been doing really well in my classes! (Except Bio could use some work)
I'm looking into maybe joining Peace Corps to help others instead of helping myself.
There are so many people who have nothing when I have so much that I take for granted.
If I do this I think it'll help me be so much more thankful for everything that I have :)
Oh my goodness gracious I am just SO HAPPY right now! I want to go out and run and DO SOMETHING!!
I haven't felt this way in a while and I'm overwhelmed with happiness right now.
I could definitely get used to this :) :) :) :) :) :)
ahhhhh!! :D
<3

No comments: